Sukoshi Ishi Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Peek: Wave Two

2 posters

Go down

Sneak Peek: Wave Two Empty Sneak Peek: Wave Two

Post by Kree8or Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello, Sukoshi Ishi players! Admin here! I just wanted to clue you guys in to what's been happening.

As you may have read in Episode 2: Ren's Win, there are launchers in Sukoshi Ishi. There will be three different types, each with a unique ability. These will be released soon, but I will give you the names of each type of launcher.

1. The Torque Launcher: This Launcher is going to revolutionize the game. It will add tons of power to your shot.

2. The Spin Launcher: This launcher will twist the way you know Sukoshi Ishi as it will provide extreme variation to strategy.

3. The Slam Launcher: This launcher was mentioned in Episode 2. It is going to be released along with the other three despite being revealed before the other three. It mimics the Roll style of launching.

As head of the SIA, I would love to hear what you all think of these and how you think they will change the game. In the meantime, the SIA team and I will be testing and tweaking the prototypes for their final release.

Kree8or
Admin

https://sukoshiishi.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek: Wave Two Empty Re: Sneak Peek: Wave Two

Post by Crux Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:28 pm

If the Slam Launcher works as well as is described in the story, then it will be great! The other two sound interesting, and should be good, too! I can't wait until the release!

Crux

Back to top Go down